Order now for Late July Delivery
Why is the Lifepak Semi-Automatic CR2 WIFi great for you?
Consider some of its features:
- The device has an inbuilt child mode that delivers a shock appropriate to children under 8 years old or 25kgs
- Its features a WI-FI self-check feature that sends alerts to you if the device requires maintenance.
- The Lifepak CR2’s CPRinsight advanced monitoring technology can analyze heart rhythms even while chest compressions are being given. This allows you to spend more time on lifesaving CPR.
- CLEARVOICE technology detects background noise and increases volume to compensate, so you can clearly hear lifesaving instructions.
- Backed by an 8 Year Warranty
- 4 Year Battery and Pad Shelf Life
Great Value Mega Bundle
Save big on accessories with this mega bundle which includes:
Lifepak CR2 Wifi Semi-Automatic Defibrillator, Standard Cabinet, Prep Kit, Wall Sign and DRSABCD Wall Chart.
Defibrillator Overview Video
Purchasing a Defibrillator? Why not get it in a bundle?
We’ve partenered with our suppliers to give you a phenomenal deal when you purchase accessories in a bundle!
This Defibrillator comes with the following:
Standard Prep Kit
This kit comes with items that are often essential in an emergency. Universal Shears help remove clothing. Surgical razors ensure maximum defibrillator pad adhesion. A CPR face shield and a pair of nitrile gloves to keep you safe and a handy towelette.
Your Choice of Cabinet/Case
You’ll be able to keep your Defibrillator safe and easy to find in an emergency with our wide range of cases and cabinets.
Resuscitation Council Approved AED sign
The more visible an AED is, the quicker it can be found and used in an emergency. This sign makes it easier for employees to locate and use the AED.
DRSABCD wall chart
In an emergency it can be a challenge to remember everything from your first aid course. This chart offers handy reminders and is often best placed near a defibrillator.
Delivery and Shipping Times
Products generally ship within 2 days, and arrive within 5 days (often sooner!)
All Equipment is shipped from our warehouse in Armidale, NSW via couriers.
Can you deliver to a work address?
Yes, and it’s often easiest to get it delivered to a work address.
Can I deliver to a PO box?
Unfortunately we don’t offer PO box deliveries at this time.
Who can i get in contact with about delivery status?
You can contact our team from 9-5 Monday-Friday to discuss your delivery status.
We look forward to helping make your business safer.