Returns and Exchange – First aid Kits and Supplies
This policy outlines our processes for return or exchanging products for any reason. It is in addition to your right under Australian Consumer Law. Please read this policy before making any purchases. If you need to get a refund or exchange an item, please call or email us prior to returning the product. IMPORTANT – Please note DDI Safety takes no responsibility for returned items that do not reach us. We suggest that you get postal insurance before sending the items.
If you change your mind about your purchase, First Aid Kits & Supplies is happy to exchange the item if it is in new condition, unused, unopened, unworn and returned within 30 days of original dispatch date. Unless the product is faulty, all additional postage costs for returning items will be at your expense.
How to Return Items
- Contact us prior to returning any items. You can do this with by
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 1300 115 193
- When returning items, wrap the package securely and enclose your receipt and the reason for returning the item/s. Send to your local DDI Safety office, using the address provided on the contact us page of this website.
- Once we have received the returned products, exchanges will be processed within 24 hours and refunds or credits processed within 7 working days.
- Refunds will be credited to the original account of payment.